Social Studies Teacher
Phone- (914) 737-0201Homework /Projects will be submitted on Google Classroom.Google Class Codes:CLASS CODESEconomics Period 3 - 7g7knrkGlobal I Period 4 - asi6mokSociolgy Period 5 - jl8jrwSocioly Period 7 - uoft4qPIES Period 8 - 9jqoaegPIES Period 9 - 9jqoaegCLASSROOM EXPECTATIONS
- Global I
- Peekskill Internship Experience for Seniors Co-Coordinator (PIES PROGRAM)
Students must also demonstrate good character and leadership.
Extra help is given at Call Back: Schedule: Monday-Thursday, 2:46-3:00(I will stay after at students request, normally I am after school till 3:30 on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday)Google Classroom Page
- Takes criticism willingly and accepts recommendations gracefully
- Upholds principles of morality and ethics
- Complies with school regulations
- Demonstrates the highest standards of honesty and reliability
- Shows courtesy, concern, and respect for others
- Observes instructions and rules inside and outside the classroom
- Shows concentration, self discipline, and attention to school studies
- Manifests truthfulness in acknowledging obedience to rules, avoids plagiarism in written work, and shows unwillingness to profit by the mistake of others
- Exemplifies positive attitudes and inspires positive behavior in others
- Is a leader in the classroom, at work, and in other school or community activities.
- Is thoroughly dependable and demonstrates initiative.Contributes ideas that improve the civic life of the school
- Come ready to learn and be prepared with the proper supplies.