Please find several important links and updates regarding the 2020 AP Exams:
- 2020 Testing Guide
- Student Exam Checklist
- World Language Information
- Music Theory Information
- In-depth Educator-Specific FAQs
There are also several new videos about the AP Testing Experience.
Attached to this email are the emails sent out this week to coordinators, students, and teachers about Exam Day.
Also attached to this email are a PPT deck you can share, a PDF of sample social media posts, and student/parent email templates you can use.
I wanted to make sure you knew about upcoming webinars that are being held this week and next.
- May 1 Update for AP Coordinators - Fri. 5/1 at 1pm – register at: https://globalmeet.webcasts.com/viewer/landing.jsp?ei=1295851&tp_key=d5a3717b17
- NYS Optional Office Hours for AP Coordinators – Mon., 5/4 at 10am – Join Microsoft Teams Meeting (pre-registration not needed)
- NYS Optional Office Hours for AP Coordinators – Thu., 5/6 at 1pm - Join Microsoft Teams Meeting (pre-registration not needed)
Teachers – Register at: https://globalmeet.webcasts.com/starthere.jsp?ei=1303777&tp_key=772fd37fd9&SFMC_cid=EM298999-&rid=30308147 – If missed, use link to access on demand.
- 2020 AP Exam Day Updates for English Teachers – on demand
- 2020 AP Exam Day Updates for Science Teachers – on demand
- 2020 AP Exam Day Updates for Math & Computer Science A Teachers – on demand
- 2020 AP Exam Day Updates for History: Art, European, U.S., and World History Teachers – on demand
- 2020 AP Exam Day Updates for Social Sciences: Psychology, Government, Economics, and Human Geography Teachers – on demand
- 2020 AP Exam Day Updates for World Languages and Culture Teachers – Thu 4/30, 5:30pm
- 2020 AP Exam Day Updates for Music Theory Teachers – Thu 4/30, 8:15pm
- AP subject specific webinars for teachers archived
- May 4 AP Update for Counselors – Mon, May 4 at 1pm – register at: https://globalmeet.webcasts.com/starthere.jsp?ei=1308934&tp_key=df8bb0f7d5&SFMC_cid=EM303130-&rid=43382373
Spread the word about these upcoming AP Master Classes for students:
- AP Master Class with Nate Silver for AP Statistics – Thu, April 30 at 2pm: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6_O4NqUf0g&list=PLoGgviqq4845u-QDW3bikMhC4uQsuYDpy&index=28&t=0s
- AP Master Class with Lin-Manuel Miranda for AP US History – Fri, May 1 at 12pm: - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fSQkPJpBqM&list=PLoGgviqq4847VRWTPXkDwxeVvNNfoKD7J&index=30&t=0s