Welcome to 7th grade Physical Science!Mr. SalvatorelliRoom 232I look forward to working with you all this year and I am very excited about the topics that will be covered. You have all built a solid science foundation with Life Science in 6th grade, and we are going to build on that foundation this year with physical science. Physical science is a combination of physics and chemistry, two important branches of science that have a place in our lives every single day. Together, we will become more familiar with the natural world that exists around us by CONTINUING THE WORK together.Google Classroom Links:Period 2 - 04o81b6
Accelerated Science - em23v6
Period 4 - ym1rt7
Period 7 - lplgw51Period 8 - 1eidx2Classroom Expectations:
- Students will be respectful to each other, to themselves and to school property.
- Students will enter the classroom prepared and ready to work.
- Students will copy the homework for the day.
- Students will participate positively and encourage each other.
- STUDENTS WILL ALWAYS TRY THEIR HARDEST AND DO THEIR BEST.