Happy Summer! Be Safe & Have Tons of Fun!
Woodside's Goodbye Video ---> Click Here
Reminders for the Summer
1. The Google slides will be available all throughout the summer. Please take advantage of all the learning opportunities embedded in them.
2. Report cards will be available only through the parent portal. If you need to sign up please go to the district page or please see Ms. Rodriguez's tutorial.
3. Reminder - Please follow Ms. Rodriguez for up to date Virtual Town halls and updates on the reopening of school. You can find updates on Facebook, TWITTER - (RARWoodsidePrin), YouTube - (Rebecca Aviles-Rodriguez) or the Principal's corner on the Woodside Web page.
4. Please ensure that your contact information is up to date. If you need to update your information please email either of the 2 Woodside secretaries. Ms Sherly Velez - Svelez@peekskillschools.orgE-Mail Svelez@peekskillschools.org or Ms Chiera - Mchiera@peekskillschools.orgE-Mail Mchiera@peekskillschools.org
5. MOST IMPORTANT - Please ensure that you are logging on to Raz-Kids and Zearn throughout the summer to stay Woodside Sharp! Please take advantage of these wonderful free online resources that provide limitless reading and math opportunities.
6. Below are the Class Codes for Special Google Classrooms:
First Grade: d4jeazx
First Grade: iv7zsdb
Physical Education: uxgfou5
WELCOME TO ENL WITH MS. WOOD-CHANG!
E - English
N - as a New
L - Language
I am extremely fortunate to teach Emergent Bilingual children! We speak, listen, read, and write in English everyday.
Peekskill is a wonderfully diverse community...my English Language Learners speak Spanish, Quechua, Mandarin Chinese, Fujianese, Portuguese, Igbo, or Polish at home with their families. They hail from or their parents hail from Ecuador, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Mexico, Dominican Republic, Argentina, Columbia, Spain, China, Nigeria, Poland or Brazil.
My goal is to nurture and support my students so they can attain a high level of academic success and language proficiency.
"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out". - Robert Collier
Feel free to contact me @ firstname.lastname@example.org.