2020 School Board Election Information
- Annual District Budget Vote & School Board Election Information
- Nominating Petition
- Regulations - Election of School Board Members
- Campaign Expenditure Statements
Please note that the 2020 Budget Vote and Board Election will take place by absentee ballot only. If you do not recieve an absentee ballot, please email District Clerk Debra McLeod at: firstname.lastname@example.org/
After 5:00 PM on June 9, 2020, the District Clerk will not accept any drop off absentee ballots and no new ballots will be issued to voters under any circumstance.
Before returning you ballot, please make sure to do the following:
1. Be sure to sign the back of the envelope.
2. Insert your completed absentee ballot into the Official Ballot Absentee Voter envelope, then place that envelope into the prepaid return envelope addressed to Peekskill City School District.
3. Mail the pre-paid envelope.
NOTE: In order for your vote to be counted, this envelope must reach the District Clerk no later than 5PM, June 9, 2020. You may return your envelope in person on June 9 (one day only), at 1031 Elm Street from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. The District Clerk will receive absentee ballots by mail only after June 9th at 5 p.m. until June 16th at 5 p.m.