Welcome to Our Classpage!Ms. RiceGr.3/4/5 - Rm. 4914 739-2284Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgGood Morning,
Today is Monday, April 6th. If you have your packets, you should be working on the 13th day of work. I miss hearing from everyone. If you can log onto Google classroom, leave me a message.
You know I loved to start the day with some music so I have added a link to see what I chose today.
1. Writing – If you finished writing the first story “Desert Island”, let me know. If you did it on Google Docs, just send it to me. If you wrote the story on paper, have someone take a picture of it and send it to me. I can’t wait to read you adventure stories.
2. Independent Reading - 20 minutes.
3. Go on RazKids - Go to "My Assignments" read/listen to a story and answer questions.
4. If you have Internet try: www.starfall.com or www.abcya. There’s math, reading, spelling activities.
5. Practice Math Facts – For some of you, if we were in school we would have been practicing our 9 times table. Some of you were practicing addition facts up to 20.
6. If you have the packet that I put together, you should be up to page 13 for reading and math.
7. Stretch Break –Do a Brain Break Video. If you have a phone, laptop, or tablet, and WIFI, go to YouTube and look for some Brain Break videos
8. Lunch Break -
9. You can go onto ZEARN, ST Math, Splash Learn. I have assigned some skills for you to proractice.Please try log into your google classroom if you can. Here is how you log in.
Step 1: Sign in to your Google account by typing in www.google.com into your web browser and clicking the blue sign in button in the upper right corner of the screen.
Your login is: email@example.com (Example: Jon.Smith@peekskillschools.orgLog into Google Classroom and send me a message. Send me a message let me know what you have completed