Remind helps you stay connected
You are your child’s first teacher. Student success depends on the support of networks that include parents, teachers, and other key stakeholders in their school communities.
To strengthen these partnerships, I use Remind to bring learning home. Remind is a free messaging app that keeps families up to date with what’s happening in the classroom.
I can send messages to an entire class, smaller groups, or individuals. These quick, simple messages can help you and your student stay informed about
- Homework assignments
- Field trip updates
- Schedule changes
- Personalized support or feedback
- Personal contact information stays private. Phone numbers aren’t exchanged between teachers, students, and parents.
- Messages can’t be edited or deleted, so a complete message history is always available to access and download.
- Students and parents can receive Remind messages by text (in the United States and Canada), email, and push notifications on the app.
- Remind is free to use for teachers, students, and parents. Standard text messaging and data rates may apply, so check to see if you’re on a per-text phone plan or a limited data plan. But you can always log in to your account on the web.
- The mobile app is available in six different languages. If you use Remind in Spanish, French, Simplified Chinese, Portuguese (Brazilian), or German, you can automatically translate messages sent in different languages.
Signing up is easy
To join a Remind class, you’ll need a class code from a teacher, coach, administrator, or organization leader. Each code is unique, but it always looks like this: @classcode.
Once you have a class code, there are three ways to join the class:
Sign up for text notifications by texting @classcode to 81010.
Go to the remind.com/join/ classcode and follow the directions.
1st & 2nd Semesters: @6fd455