NEW! Pay for Student Meals Online
Dear Parent or Guardian,
Peekskill City School District is excited to offer MySchoolBucks®! This online payment service provides a quick and easy way to add money to your student’s meal account using a credit/debit card or electronic check.
You can also view recent purchases, check balances, and set-up low balance alerts for FREE!
· Convenience - Available 24/7 on the web or with the Mobile App for your iPhone, Android or Windows phone!
· Efficiency - Make payments for all your students, even if they attend different schools within the district. Eliminate the need for your students to take money to school.
· Control - Set low balance alerts, view account activity, recurring/automatic payments & more!
· Flexibility - Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks.
· Security – MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI and CISP.
Enrollment is easy!
2. You will receive a confirmation email with a link to activate your account.
3. Add your students using their school name and student ID.
Things to know:
· If you have more than one child in the District you can handle all online prepayments from the same online account.
· In order to use the online prepayment service, a small convenience fee for each transaction will be assessed to cover the bank fees. The convenience fee is $1.95 per deposit transaction. Parents placing money into multiple meal accounts will only be assessed the $1.95 fee once per deposit transaction. The Peekskill City School District, nor our Food Service Management Company, will not profit from the use of this site. Please Note: Each transaction total cannot exceed $120. If you wish to make a payment of more than $120.00, the total must be split into multiple transactions.
If you have any questions, contact MySchoolBucks directly:
· Visit MySchoolBucks.com and click on Help/FAQ’s
We are confident that MySchoolBucks will benefit you, your child and our District. If you have any questions about this new service, please feel free to contact my office at (914)737-3300 X 306.